Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by harvinder singh <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/22 14:06:03 UTC

Generating Svg from Graphics2D

Hello everyone,

I am developing an application that generates Graphics2D visualisation of a network (JUNG), I would like to convert the Graphics2D output of the current visualization to and SVG document. However I am unabke to find anything, I have Batik generating SVG from the sample provided on the Batik website but how shouold I make it to generate an SVG of my generated graphics (how should i forward the graphics to Batik) to make it write an SVG output.

Please help!!!

Harvinder Singh

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx