Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dan Dong <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 17:11:34 UTC

How to specify custom disk size by cloudmonkey CLI?

Hi,
  When I tried to deploy a new instance by cloudmonkey CLI for a customized
disk size, e.g 50GB,
how to specify the disk size?
> deploy virtualmachine ... diskofferingid=<id-of-custom> ...
Error 431: This disk offering requires a custom size specified

Cheers,
Dan

Re: How to specify custom disk size by cloudmonkey CLI?

Posted by Dan Dong <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lucian, I found I have to do it this way:
customid=<id-of-cusomid> size=50

instead of:
diskofferingid=<id-of-cusomid> rootdisksize=50

Cheers,
Dan

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
rootdisksize=50