Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/07 14:38:39 UTC

Blog Post on Tamaya

Hi all

I prepared a first blog post, hereby reactivating my Java Configuration
Blog. I hope this preview link here works:

https://javaeeconfig.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=s9iFqU8BAAA.xn_7Ik5S4A_oepyBWI0ppw.zkdIf7VxrPOnJiq2ZxF16w&postId=8720831024017779675&type=POST
Feedback is always a good thing. Without any bigger issues, I will post it
later today and make some noise on Twitter ;)

Cheers,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Blog Post on Tamaya

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anatole,

Looks great, thanks a lot. Maybe you'd also be able to spread the word
about upcoming Tamaya talks (by you and me in Budapest and at least another
one in Casablanca at DevoXX Morocco)

Btw. there is a small typo, "Compatibility" says "... both Kava 7 and Java
8" Should be both Java I guess (the only project that sounds similar would
be GNU "Kawa" but we'd have a hard time using that at Apache;-)

Cheers,
Werner

Re: Blog Post on Tamaya

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.