Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 22:34:29 UTC

Blank spaces in between 2 words

Hi

I am working on a XSL:FO style sheet,I have table with 8 columns, in one the
columns, the data is more then that would fit in the column so it is getting
wrapped to next time, but in doing so XSL:FO is creating empty space in
between 2 words, instead of after 2nd word.

Here is the actual data string

PYRANTEL PAMOATE USP/EP-UQUIFA

When printing on PDF it is printed as below

PYRANTEL              PAMOATE
USP/EP-UQUIFA

I would like it to print as

PYRANTEL PAMOATE
USP/EP-UQUIFA
 with empty space after PAMOATE, for some reason it is not working properly
on breaking the text.

I am using Block statement as below

<fo:table-cell column-number="2"
  xsl:use-attribute-sets="table.data.td.nobottom">
  <fo:block>
        <xsl:value-of select="PDITEM" />
  </fo:block>
 </fo:table-cell>

Re: Blank spaces in between 2 words

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks you very much, it works after changing <xsl:attribute
name="text-align">justify</xsl:attribute> to <xsl:attribute
name="text-align">start</xsl:attribute>

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.