Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Automated Smoke Reporter <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2003/07/16 19:42:22 UTC

Smoke Report: Build Success

This is the automated build report from the AxKit smoke tester

tv: after last 'ok/not ok':
All tests successful, 3 subtests skipped.
Files=10, Tests=28,  7 wallclock secs ( 6.14 cusr +  0.61 csys =  6.75 CPU)
*** server localhost.localdomain:8529 shutdown

Re: Smoke Report: Build Success

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
FYI: This is now going to run every night at 5am. I think it should make
an interesting difference to how we work and see changes either working or
not.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->