Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2001/03/09 01:33:28 UTC

F2F notes

Here's the initial cut at the notes from the F2F.  There are more details
involving our big discussion of the AxisEngine, and the patterns for Server
and Client usage, which still need to get written up.  I just wanted to get
these out even though they're a bit raw so the folks who weren't there can
get some idea of what we discussed.  Sorry for the delay, it's been a hectic
week here.

Participants, please feel free to edit/clarify some of this stuff if you
desire, as I didn't really get time to flesh it out too much.

I'll post a take on the Engine discussion soon.

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager
http://www.allaire.com/