Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lukewpatterson <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 23:38:14 UTC

enforcer BeanShell script, retrieving escaped stuff from ExpressionEvaluator

evaluateBeanshell rule:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-enforcer-plugin/rules/evaluateBeanshell.html

want to do something like this:

directoryScanner = new org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryScanner();
directoryScanner.setBasedir(new java.io.File(${project.basedir}));

but ${project.basedir} results in a String with '\' characters, which must
be escaped in Java/BeanShell

it doesn't look like any project objects are passed into the
bsh.Interpreter, e.g. like gmaven does when passing in "project" instance

ideas?

background: I'm trying to verify that my projects only have /pom.xml and
/src/** on the root

Re: enforcer BeanShell script, retrieving escaped stuff from ExpressionEvaluator

Posted by lukewpatterson <lu...@gmail.com>.

I created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER-100

a cookbook hack with gmaven: http://pastebin.com/ddFZJj0e