Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dave Garthwaite <da...@icommobile.com> on 2002/05/22 16:39:22 UTC

tag

Could someone explain how to use the <deliver> tag ? I can't find it in the Gump documents. I added the following to a project:

<deliver fromdir="dist/doc" tosite="Intranet" todir="catapult" />

I also have a server defined with a site name of "Intranet".

Should this generate the deliver-local.sh script ? In my case this is empty.

Dave Garthwaite

Re: tag

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Dave Garthwaite <da...@icommobile.com>
wrote:

> Could someone explain how to use the <deliver> tag ? I can't find it
> in the Gump documents.

It is still experimental and therefore not documented yet (and it may
change without warning).

Apart from defining a server and have deliver tags in your project
definitions, you need to enable the site in your workspace
definition.  In my case it looks like this

  <deliver>
    <server name="icarus.apache.org" username="bodewig"
            dropdir="/tmp">
      <site name="stefans-test" />
    </server>
  </deliver>

deliver-local.sh will only contain entries for sites that have
explicitly been listed in the workspace.

Stefan