Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Randy Jonasz <rj...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 17:12:22 UTC

how to init action form when session expires

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question.  When the user session expires and they try
to submit a form to the server through an open window, I'm finding my
array in my action form is not being populated through the setter
method.  In fact I'm getting the following exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getIndexedProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:427)

I can eliminate the exception by initializing the array in the form's
constructor.  My question is how can I obtain the size of the array
dynamically?  The array size is determined by the user.

Thanks for any help,

Randy

--
Oscar Developer