Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org> on 2021/04/15 16:26:07 UTC

[VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Dear Ignite Community,

I have uploaded a release candidate of the following extension modules:

performance-statistics-ext
spring-data-ext
spring-data-2.0-ext
spring-data-2.2-ext
spring-data-commons
spring-tx-ext

The release candidate of the performance-statistics-ext extension:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ignite/ignite-performance-statistics-ext/1.0.0-rc1/

The following staging can be used for testing:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheignite-1509

Tags were created:

ignite-performance-statistics-ext-1.0.0-rc1
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=b992d9758278c38e93b375b08e4052954744a436

ignite-spring-data-ext-1.0.0-rc1
ignite-spring-data-2.2-ext-1.0.0-rc1
ignite-spring-data-2.0-ext-1.0.0-rc1
ignite-spring-data-commons-1.0.0-rc1
ignite-spring-data-all-ext-1.0.0-rc1
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=277ca95f6472d8bd46d906e70ba1a312d36dadb0

ignite-spring-tx-ext-1.0.0-rc1
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=commit;h=55a3ae9e011ba48796847a33481842f154f0febb

RELEASE NOTES:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite-extensions.git;a=blob;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;h=22f8d665c194ba2dfa6167354d97ad53d5ef206f;hb=c8de80ee14d1fb76d6cbb0b18513bb70b499c3cb

DOCUMENTATION:
Documentation of listed extensions was updated in the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=key%20in%20(IGNITE-14417%2CIGNITE-14398%2CIGNITE-14397%2CIGNITE-14493)

The vote is formal, see voting guidelines
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

+1 - to accept all the Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext,
spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0-rc1 listed in
the thread
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept either of the Apache Ignite
performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext
extensions 1.0.0-rc1 (explain why)

The vote will hold for 72 hours and will end on April 18 2021 17:00 UTC
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20210418T17&p0=1440&font=cursive

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-all-ext and spring-tx-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC1

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Thats old suite, I've paused it.
We should test with [1] which is already set properly due to relying on module dir name.

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteExtensions_Tests_RunAllTests

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <na...@apache.org>.
Petr,

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.