Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by re...@rubixinfotech.com on 2005/04/20 14:36:42 UTC

Re: [SPAM] How to use NDC

For instance.... at the entrace of a function:

log4cxx::NDC::push("Login()");

and at the end:

log4cxx::NDC::pop();

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

                      prakash kadam
                      <prakash_f_kadam@        To:       <lo...@logging.apache.org>
                      walla.com>               cc:
                                               Subject:  [SPAM] How to use NDC
                      04/20/2005 07:04
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Log4CXX User"

Hi all,
  I am using log4cxx-0.9.7, but i am facing lots of problem while using
NDC, such as
                   How to create NDC object?.
                   How we r going to use it?
If any one has a sample example then please give me so i can get some idea,
I go through log4cxx-0.9.7 documents but i didn't understand.
So if u have a sample example then please give me.

Thanks
Prakash

Prakash F. Kadam
ISSC, Pune University

Walla! Mail - get your free 1G mail today

This document has been scanned by TrendMicro ScanMail (RIT Email Server)