Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Javed Mahmud <jm...@it.uts.edu.au> on 2003/01/15 04:29:36 UTC

Getting List of portlets Programatically

Hi All,
I would like to know is there any way like in build normal context method
or one of the action methods to get the list of portlets available for a
user to add (all the xreg files).
I want this because I want to add the portlets to the PSML files at the
runtime depending upon an attribute ( say user interests). So that I can
add the portlets wich are of interest to user. I would like to match the
portlet description field with the interest.
Is this possible? Any pointeer will be helpful.

Thanks
Javed