Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Yoon <yo...@alturus.com> on 2001/04/18 21:13:15 UTC

WML and JSP

    Hello,

    I am an user of Tomcat.
    I would like to make a few page for mobile user.
    Is it possible that HTTP users  and WAP users  can access same URL and
get their own services?
    If it is, how it can be possible? How tomcat server know the difference?
    Thank you in advance.

    Paul

Re: WML and JSP

Posted by Jim Cheesman <jc...@msl.es>.
You could try the wml tags available at cold fusion (sorry, no
link...)  They allow you to use the same jsp for both http and wml.

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *
             Trabajo: jchees@msl.es - (34)(91) 724 9200 x 2360