Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com> on 2021/07/28 19:20:45 UTC

Command line to run DatstoreIO integration tests for java

Is it possible to run a Datastore IO integration test to test this PR?

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15183/files

Probably this test can be ran somehow. Though I don't know the gradle
command to run it
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/java/extensions/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/extensions/sql/meta/provider/datastore/DataStoreReadWriteIT.java

Does anyone know how to run this test?

Re: Command line to run DatstoreIO integration tests for java

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.
HI Miguel, you'll need to write a query that parses correctly, but hits a
runtime error on Datastore. Another possibility is you could mock the
Datastore table to throw the error you want. Is there a jira ticket
describing the problem you're trying to solve?

Posted by Miguel Anzo Palomo <mi...@wizeline.com>.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.