Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/05 13:23:29 UTC

Finding records between two entities that are not same

I need to find out all the records from two entities which are not same on
the basis of two primary keys present in both tables.
I was looking at the API, but could not locate any utility method. Is there
any ? I will be doing more research, meanwhile I thought it would be good to
ask if some one knows :)

Thanks,
- Vikas

Re: Finding records between two entities that are not same

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
David, BJ, I am sorry not to be verbose.

David, Indeed you are right.
I was reviewing a work in accounting (its a new JIra issue 1552, the patch
is not uploaded yet) that need only those records of TaxAuthority that are
not in TaxAuthorityGlAccount.
This has been done using bsh script but I am not sure there might be any
entity utility method that does this.

Thanks for yor replies,
- Vikas

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Vikas,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
clarifications Please.
to my knowledge no two entities should have he same information.
are these in the ofbiz or something you are working on.

Vikas Mayur sent the following on 1/5/2008 4:23 AM: