Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Amir Iqbal <ai...@netlife.com.sg> on 2000/09/21 09:06:14 UTC

Exception in Tag Classes

Hi,

I am trying to use struts custom tag libraries with WebLogic.
Whenever I use some custom tag in some JSP page, an exception occurs in the tag
class code.
Following is a portion of stack trace for the exception occurred in text tag.

Thu Sep 21 12:58:04 GMT+08:00 2000:<E> <WebAppServletContext-ebanking> Root
cause of ServletException
javax.servlet.ServletException: runtime failure in custom tag 'text'
     at jsp_servlet._webpages._login._jspService(_login.java,
           Compiled Code)
     at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
     at
          weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
          (ServletStubImpl.java:124)

For message tag the exception thrown is ClassCastException.

Anybody encountered this kind of situation. Please help.

Thanks
Amir