Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 20:03:35 UTC

Hot redeploy problem

It loooks like there could be a problem when hot redeploying a component?
When I update one of my SAs or one of the JBI components, it will undeploy
the updated component and then throw the following exception:

14:04:10,953 | ERROR | Timer-2          | Deployer                         |
cemix.jbi.deployer.impl.Deployer  362 | Error handling bundle start event
javax.jbi.JBIException: javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Component
is already installed

And then the component is gone from the list of deployed components... is
this a known issue?

Thanks!
Ryan