Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2009/11/26 15:53:32 UTC

[T5.2.0] AddRowLink generates incorrect link in conjunction with onPassivate

Hi,

When using the AjaxFormLoop's AddRowLink in conjunction with onPassivate
an invalid url is generated [1]. When I remove onPassivate from my page
all works fine.

Am I missing something, is this work in progress (I'm using the SNAPSHOT
version) or shall I file a bug report?

Cheers,
Joost

[1] (shortened version but notice the double question mark)
http://domain.com/page.form.rowinjector:inject?t:ac=3?t:formcomponentid=page:form&t:formid=contactDetailForm-12530f31add

Re: [T5.2.0] AddRowLink generates incorrect link in conjunction with onPassivate

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
I have created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-937
whith a patch to fix the problem in the LinkImpl.

Thanks,
Joost

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
Before I forget, thanks a lot for your help on this issue! It caused me
to dive into the Tapestry source a bit deeper and makes me appreciate
the framework even more!

A few more weeks and I will bring a new Tapestry application to the
world ;-)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.