Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/23 19:26:35 UTC

Jenkins looks hosed

Just in the off-chance that someone with admin access to the Jenkins
servers is around this week... they seem to be in a pretty unhappy
state, I can't even load the UI.

FYI in case you're waiting for your PR tests to finish (or even start running).

--
Marcelo

Re: Jenkins looks hosed

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Enjoy your break Shane. And at least from my part, don't even bother
checking in - I'm sure we can survive a few days if Jenkins
misbehaves.

--
Marcelo

Re: Jenkins looks hosed