Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Suresh <su...@vergiltech.com> on 2002/02/26 17:43:33 UTC

Re: WSIF, WSDL and Complex Types!

I too am a newbie to WSIF i'll tell you what i know.WSDL4J does not have
support for complexTypes, so you need to use some other parser
to discover complexTypes of a webservice.After finding out the complexType
(QName) ,you can use the wsdl2java util of Axis to generate java classes
representing the complexTypes in wsdl.

        then make a call to
                                objService.mapType(QName
complexTypeQName,Class complexTypeClass);

Haven't worked on JROM before.Hope this is useful

suresh