Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it> on 2013/04/19 11:21:15 UTC

Console Log Settings lost after Syncope restart

Hi Syncopers,

I'm using Syncope 1.0.7.

I have seen that changing log levels of Console are lost after a Syncope restart while Core Log changes are maintaned.

It's correct?

Regards,
Denis.

Re: R: Console Log Settings lost after Syncope restart

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 19/04/2013 12:48, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> At first I thought it wasn't so intuitive for an administrator. After same thought I agree with the choice.
>
> Console it's a separate component and don't depends on db, so it's a good idea leave his settings separated by syncope core.
> (I guess  this is the main reason behind this choice).

Correct :-)

> I have added some info about it at the documentation [1].
> Feel free to adjust it.

Thanks!

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

R: Console Log Settings lost after Syncope restart

Posted by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.