Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/26 22:33:44 UTC

test running

Hello,

Everything went fine (in half an our on my AMD 2.6G dual core):

[java] # of tests started   = 46
     [java] # of tests completed = 46
     [java] # of tests skipped   = 1
     [java] # of tests passed    = 46
     [java] # of tests failed    = 0

Some minor issues most likely known, but it makes no harm to mention
them here:
- install.policy target is install-policy
- no integrationtest dir any more
- times are written in GMT, not the local one

Zsolt

Re: test running

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Also see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-301

Re: test running

Posted by Zsolt Kúti <la...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:27:50 +0200
Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello,

> I am in the process of updating documentation ..
Pushing you was not my intention :-)

> In the mean time, maybe this can help:
>
> "You can specify the following properties (see qa/build.xml):
>         run.categories
>         harness.configs
>         harness.servicemode" - from ./build.xml
>
> e.g. *ant -Drun.categories=joinmanager,id,loader qa.run*
>
> for running multiple categories at the same time
>
> here are some of the categories you can run try to run:
> id,loader,policyprovider,locatordiscovery,activation,config,constraint,discoverymanager,discoveryservice,joinmanager,url,
> eventmailbox,jeri,iiop,jrmp,reliability,scalability,thread,renewalservice
>
> be aware that some tests may fail due to different reasons.

And for the other letter: I read RIVER-301 and am aware of KDC related
tests that are in the works.

Thanks, Jonathan!

Zsolt

Re: test running