Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2005/03/09 17:56:19 UTC

Patches for the 1.0.2

Hi,

I see that some older patches are not applied yet - can somebody take a look
before 1.0.2 is out? Stored procedures support is still broken... Second patch
is minor cleanup - always reset the value of classToPrefetch in the finally block.

Patches:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ojb-dev&m=110727897527268
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ojb-dev&m=110727970317042

Thanks,
Vadim

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.
On Mar 15, 2005, at 9:13 AM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Thanks, guys.
>
> Vadim

Thank you!

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Martin Kalén wrote:

> Thank you for reviewing, Vadim.
>
> Your patch is now in CVS on OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch and trunk.

Thanks, guys.

Vadim

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Ping!

ACK

>>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ojb-dev&m=110727970317042

Thank you for reviewing, Vadim.

Your patch is now in CVS on OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch and trunk.

Regards,
  Martin

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.
On Mar 15, 2005, at 1:24 AM, Martin Kalén wrote:

> I'm running the tests with Vadim's path #2 now... Diffs are human
> readable (but it's not as fun applying them). ;)

Yeah, but I'm lazy =)

-Brian

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.
Brian McCallister wrote:
> Any chance you could rebuild the second patch? I am getting weird errors
> applying =(

I'm running the tests with Vadim's path #2 now... Diffs are human
readable (but it's not as fun applying them). ;)

RT: aren't there synch issues with a public getter for classToPrefetch
and unsynchronized "quick-null-and-do-work"?

I seem to recall the occasional null-pointer exception related to
prefetching and Armin's recently commited synchronization in Identity
also smells like the same issue. By the way, I am still getting the
occasional ERROR in MetadataMultithreadedTest even with Armin's latest
path - maybe Vadim actually hit the spot with always resetting
classToPrefetch.

Hm... best leave that to Jakob. :) If Vadim's patch goes through
regression tests I'll commit this as it at least makes things better.

Regards,
  Martin

Re: Patches for the 1.0.2

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.