Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bjarne Jensen <bh...@ruc.dk> on 2001/06/29 14:36:01 UTC

Any example of a cached XSP-page needed (C1.8.2) - would anyone send a simple example?

Hi,
I was trying to find out how I can cache a XSP-page. But the message
"..served form cache.." is not in the bottom of my pages. So... does anyone
have a working example that they would like to share? I have looked in the
"Cache documentation", but I need a full working example.

Below is my try - There are no errors but also no cache.
/Bjarne

 <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
 <xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
 xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util">
 <xsp:structure>
                <util:cacheable/>
 </xsp:structure>
 <xsp:logic>
          public boolean hasChanged (Object context) {
                return false;
          }
 </xsp:logic>

 	<xsp:logic>
 	// Define a variable to hold the time of day
       Date now = new Date();
     	</xsp:logic>

       To the best of my knowledge, it's now
       <!-- Substitute time of day here -->