Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Selina Li <qi...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2021/04/12 09:35:00 UTC

GSOC Proposal [Apache APISIX]: Support invoke an AWS Lambda function through plugin

Hi All,

I am currently working on my proposal for the GSOC task: Support invoke an AWS Lambda function through plugin. It is very appreciated if you can provide any suggestions or comments on my draft proposal. Thanks in advance!

The link of my draft is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BlZ1484W0v19mzmVleciKZNzXxjJO2oGAcCDMUxRY3Y/edit?usp=sharing.

Sincerely,
Qian Li

Re: GSOC Proposal [Apache APISIX]: Support invoke an AWS Lambda function through plugin

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Selina,

How are you these days?

I'd like to work with you together to implement this according to your
proposal. Bcoz I'm busy days before, let me read your proposal and have a
look at it first, and will contact you.

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2021年9月17日周五 下午4:18写道: