Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/31 13:21:32 UTC

[TRINIDAD] and portlets, next issues

Hi *,

I'm having another issue with Trinidad running in a portal enviroment
- I originally thought that Trinidad would automatically switch PPR
off, when running a portal environment.

I'm using a table with > 100 rows on my page, and do see the
pager-component due to this. When I click on the pager component, I
get the following JavaScript-error:

["Invalid PPR response. The response-headers were:\nServer:
Apache-Coyote/1.1\nPragma: No-cache\nCache-Co..."]

Looks like the switching doesn't work...

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [TRINIDAD] and portlets, next issues

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

So I guess my question is, then, why aren't you using the body renderer?

I suppose that we could switch the partialPageSubmit function itself
based on the capabilities.  It's not something I did initially.

Scott

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
yes, and exactly such a piece of code I must have found - obviously
the client-side switch to full page submit is not fully implemented in
the portlet case.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I would so it doesn't fall through the cracks.  There are a number
of JIRA issues logged which I haven't really thought about fixing yet.
I'm not sure it needs to be fixed for the next release (especially
because I'm assuming I'll have some 301 work to do when we get the
bridge checked in), but it should definitely be looked at.

Scott

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Adam,

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
I'll be replying to the dev list since we're getting into code :)

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.