Posted to users@camel.apache.org by apara <ap...@standardset.com> on 2013/09/21 18:30:52 UTC

Will Camel throttling work in ActiveMQ HA configuration

We have ActiveMQ setup in an HA configuration using a network of brokers.  We
need to throttle messages to an external consumer.  I know Camel has
throttling  included, but will it work accurately inside of ActiveMQ in
multi-broker configuration?

Thanks.

Re: Will Camel throttling work in ActiveMQ HA configuration

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
The Camel throttler is in-memory only.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM, apara <ap...@standardset.com> wrote:
> We have ActiveMQ setup in an HA configuration using a network of brokers.  We
> need to throttle messages to an external consumer.  I know Camel has
> throttling  included, but will it work accurately inside of ActiveMQ in
> multi-broker configuration?
>
> Thanks.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.