Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/29 09:14:39 UTC

Hacker News discussion on Openmeetings

http://www.hackerne.ws/item?id=3902145
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Reasons of migrating from Hibernate to OpenJPA ?

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Can someone tell us about the advantages of OpenJPA over Hibernate.
I searched for hours in Google about differences and comparisons and I
always found that Hibernate is the BEST.

For example in term of speed >> http://www.jpab.org/OpenJPA/MySQL/server/Hibernate/H2/embedded.html

Re: Hacker News discussion on Openmeetings

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
There are some more articles:
http://www.redferret.net/?p=31753
http://radar.oreilly.com/2012/04/four-short-links-30-april-2012.html