Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tr...@aol.com on 2003/01/25 00:26:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Computer Problems

Can anyone help.

I can't seem to access/run any of my programs from the start menu. I can run
a program such as Microsoft Word when I open a file associated with it, but I
can't get a program to run from the start men u options. I think I might have
a virus, 'cause I can access any system settings from control panel either.

Again, can anyone help??

Tryst

Re: [users@httpd] Computer Problems

Posted by Chris Taylor <ch...@x-bb.org>.
This is an Apache httpd mailing list, NOT a Windows support list.

Chris Taylor - chris@x-bb.org - The guy with the PS2 WebServer -
http://www.x-bb.org/chris.asc

Posted by Uxio Faria <uf...@prisacom.com>.
This is a trouble with apache?????

contact tecnical $upport with Micro$ost.

PD: the 1.d option is better. :D

Posted by Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>.

--
gt                                           kk5st@sbcglobal.net
"Well, you order it from the 'Society of Hardware and Information