Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Joao Araujo <jo...@wireless-networks.com> on 2004/04/01 10:50:46 UTC

Re: Forrest x Tomcat

Joao,

    How did I fixed the problem java.lang.StackOverflowError under  tomcat.

  I changed the below line into the file WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf

    <persistent-store
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore"
logger="core.store.persistent">

    <persistent-store  logger="core.store.persistent">

    Cheers,

Joao,

Re: Forrest x Tomcat

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Joao Araujo escribió:
>    That's not fair. You told in a previous message tha this was
> reproducible.
>    I thought it was a brand new bug.

It is reproducible, but that is not the fix, and that line of code
should not been on your copy of SVN

>> I think that you are running an old version of forrest.
>>
>    No, I am not. I installed this version 10 days ago from the CVS.

make sure with a "svn status"

Re: Forrest x Tomcat

Posted by Joao Araujo <jo...@wireless-networks.com>.

Re: Forrest x Tomcat

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Joao Araujo escribió:
> Joao,
>
>    How did I fixed the problem java.lang.StackOverflowError under  tomcat.
>
>  I changed the below line into the file WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf
>
>    <persistent-store
> class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore"
> logger="core.store.persistent">
>    <persistent-store  logger="core.store.persistent">
>

>    Cheers,
>
> Joao,

?????
that was fixed on february..

r9234 | cheche | 2004-02-12 11:38:07 +0100 (Thu, 12 Feb 2004) | 2 lines

Add store so fix the StackOverflowError with cocoon 2.1.4

I think that you are running an old version of forrest.

Cheers,
Cheche