Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/08 08:56:19 UTC

Build error for launchpad/app

Hi all,

As promised, I have redone the launchpad/app project descriptor in Rev.
732630 for SLING-815. This should now resolve the build errors you might
have gotten.

I tested this setup on a Windows Box with Java 1.5. If other could
quickly check on their boxes, this would be very helpful. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

Re: Build error for launchpad/app

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.
Works for me too on Ubuntu 8.10 x64.

/Pontus

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Build error for launchpad/app

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Felix,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...As promised, I have redone the launchpad/app project descriptor in Rev.
> 732630 for SLING-815. This should now resolve the build errors you might
> have gotten....

Works for me on my macosx box, JDK 1.5, mvn 2.0.9 - the full Sling
build now works after deleting $HOME/.m2/repository/org/apache/sling,
it didn't before your changes.

Thanks!
-Bertrand