Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/12/19 13:42:41 UTC

Elasticsearch5 components and Elasticsearch 6.x

Hello,
Currently we have two components: Elasticsearch5 that will be deprecated and Elasticsearch5Rest that will be the main component, since it will use the ES rest client, suggested from Elasticsearch community.
ES 6 is already released and we have also the bundles for that.
Do we need to change the name of Elasticsearch5Rest to ElasticsearchRest and upgrade to 6.x?
I believe this is something we should try to accomplish before 2.21.0 release.
Thanks.
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

Re: Elasticsearch5 components and Elasticsearch 6.x

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 as well.

Regards
JB

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Elasticsearch5 components and Elasticsearch 6.x

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

<an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hello,
> Currently we have two components: Elasticsearch5 that will be deprecated and Elasticsearch5Rest that will be the main component, since it will use the ES rest client, suggested from Elasticsearch community.
> ES 6 is already released and we have also the bundles for that.
> Do we need to change the name of Elasticsearch5Rest to ElasticsearchRest and upgrade to 6.x?
> I believe this is something we should try to accomplish before 2.21.0 release.
> Thanks.
> --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

--
Claus Ibsen