Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shannon Scott <ss...@gwi.net> on 2002/07/12 22:01:23 UTC

Apache Tomcat4.0 WebAppDeploy /servlet/* ???

Hello,
I am running Tomcat4 with the WarpConnector and Apache.  I am having trouble running a servlet in the ROOT/WEB-INF/classes directory when I go to the url http://domain.com/servlet/servletname.  I noticed that when I add the following line to my httpd.conf that I can run the servlet at http://domain.com/servlet/servletname :
WebAppDeploy ROOT warpconnection /

But then none of my other deployed applications work. ( i.e. http://domain.com/devel/ )...

How are others working around this issue?
Can I run an application in ROOT without deploying it to a different directory? (i.e. WebAppDeploy ROOT warpconnection /tomcat/ )

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Shannon