Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/11/17 08:29:23 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Updating Flink HBase Connectors

Hi Ferenc,

I think you're good to go, since no comments were there. Do let us know if
you need any help :)

Thanks,

Martijn

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Ferenc,

The repository is there https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-hbase
You know where to reach out to if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Martijn

Posted by Ferenc Csaky <fe...@pm.me.INVALID>.
Hi!