Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Mohit Gupta <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/16 10:21:59 UTC

How to use extensions in java for prog. expression evaluation using xpath

Hi,

We are using Xalan API for evaluating expressions. We
need to evaluate some of our propritary functions,
written in java. We are searching Xalan XPath API for
installing our extension functions, but got nothing.
As Xalan's extension package has all the api required
for adding extensions, but we found no way direct way
to integrate it with XPath or XPathContext.

Xalan 2.3.1 has extension table access with XPath, but
it is not there in 2.6.

Can anyone suggest, how can we do it in a genuine way?
This is urgent and important for us.

Thanks!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail