Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/01/25 16:19:42 UTC

building snapshots

I saw a post on lucene java-dev where someone was wanting an update to our
snapshots for the sandbox.

Until we have continuous integration, any committer who has done the additional
setup (http://uima.apache.org/one-time-release-setup.html) can deploy snapshots
by using the mvn deploy command. (You don't need the gpg signing setup for
deploying, just the pw mechanisms for accessing the repo servers).

I'm running that now for the add-ons projects.

-Marshall

Re: building snapshots

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marshall,
yep that was related to the Solr UIMA integration [1]; since Lucene/Solr
uses Ant as build tool the jar dependencies had to be shipped inside a lib
directory but recently Maven tooling has been added so they looked for
snapshots in the repo. However they're going to switch to release artifacts
as soon as we release addons too.
Cheers,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2129