Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net> on 2004/08/18 22:32:00 UTC

Release linkcheck 1.3.3

Hi,

I think it's time to release linkcheck plugin 1.3.3 with some bugs fixed and
performance improvements.

I have two questions:

I think JIRA issues with fix version 1.4 should be updated to 1.3.3, will
the group maven-developers have permissions to create new versions?

What happened with the list of plugin leaders, is it definitive?

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain

Oness Project
http://oness.sourceforge.net

Re: Release linkcheck 1.3.3

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Quoting Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I think it's time to release linkcheck plugin 1.3.3 with some bugs fixed
> and
> > performance improvements.
>
> Ok.
>
> +1 for me

+1

> > I have two questions:
> >
> > I think JIRA issues with fix version 1.4 should be updated to 1.3.3, will
> > the group maven-developers have permissions to create new versions?
>
> No :-(
> I think that actually you always need to be administrator. It was
> discussed some weeks ago but I don't think that the change was done.

1.4 should be renamed as 1.3.3 so that all the correct stuff is in it, then 1.4
created again.

I don't know about the permissions thing. I was going to investigate this and
the list of maintainers next weekend I had free (not this weekend).

- Brett

Re: Release linkcheck 1.3.3

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
> Hi,
>
> I think it's time to release linkcheck plugin 1.3.3 with some bugs fixed and
> performance improvements.

Ok.

+1 for me

> I have two questions:
>
> I think JIRA issues with fix version 1.4 should be updated to 1.3.3, will
> the group maven-developers have permissions to create new versions?

No :-(
I think that actually you always need to be administrator. It was
discussed some weeks ago but I don't think that the change was done.

> What happened with the list of plugin leaders, is it definitive?

I think.

Re: Release linkcheck 1.3.3

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@student.matnat.uio.no>.
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 10:32:00PM +0200, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it's time to release linkcheck plugin 1.3.3 with some bugs fixed and
> performance improvements.

You appear to have several JIRA users. The user called "carlossg" was just
given access to the m2-developers and maven-developers groups.

I hope thats all the groups you need to be a part of to be able to create
new versions for a new maven-xxx components. As always we're on IRC on
codehaus and thats always the most efficient way to poke us.

I'm finally back in Oslo drinking like mad and is always prepared to help
you out.

--
Trygve