Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/03/29 14:33:00 UTC

RE: SOLVED: Pool: NoValidConnectionException on jdk1.4 -> Berin, please read this

Thank you very much!

Now I thought that all the classes came from AbstractConnection,
I will have to fix line 106 in both classes to use AbstractConnection
so we won't have this problem no matter what Connection class we
are using.

Thanks for your detective work!