Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ramos Miguel-FMR068c <fm...@motorola.com> on 2001/04/25 18:45:25 UTC

ADMIN Section

Hello all:

I just make it to the admin section but I got the following error message
when trying to "View all Contexts":

Error: 500
Location: /admin/contextAdmin/contextAdmin.jsp
You must mark the administration application as trusted

What does it means??

The Contexts tag on my server.xml is as follow:

        <Context path="/admin"
                 docBase="webapps/admin"
                 crossContext="true"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true"
                 trusted="false" >
        </Context>

What's wrong with the configuration, the files are just been descompress
from the original distribution package.

Thanks.

Miguel Ramos