Posted to builds@apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 01:06:34 UTC

Fwd: Reviewboard to Jenkins integration

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: Reviewboard to Jenkins integration
To: Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>
Cc: infrastructure@apache.org

Please contact builds@a.o they manage the CI platform.

Vinod Kone wrote on Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 12:48:10PM -0700:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to setup a Jenkins job to trigger on a review
> submission/update to reviewboard. Is there already tooling available for
> this? If any projects have implemented this, can I have some pointers?

Cheers,
Tony

----------------------------------
Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com
pctony@apache.org

http://www.pc-tony.com

GPG - 1024D/51047D66

Re: Fwd: Reviewboard to Jenkins integration

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert and Giridharan.

Our workflow doesn't include submitting patches to Jira. We use ReviewBoard
for our patches. I guess I'll write a custom script that polls RB and kicks
off a Jenkins Build.

Thanks,

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.