Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Will Jaynes <wj...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 15:58:30 UTC

inmethod grid and add/delete examples

I have just started to look at the inmethod datagrid in wicketstuff. The one
thing that the examples don't show are how to add and delete items. Are
there such examples somewhere?

Will

Re: inmethod grid and add/delete examples

Posted by Warren Bell <wa...@gmail.com>.
The books "Wicket in Action" and "Enjoying Web Development with Wicket"
helped me a lot when I first started using Wicket.

Warren
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Will Jaynes <wj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I have just started to look at the inmethod datagrid in wicketstuff. The
>> one thing that the examples don't show are how to add and delete items. Are
>> there such examples somewhere?
>>
>> Will
>>

> I'm really missing a lot with regard to the datagrid examples. Perhaps it's
> because I'm still relatively new to Wicket and very new to the Ajax stuff in
> Wicket. As I've said, I don't see how to add or delete rows to the
> datagrid.  But also I don't see in the examples how to actually update the
> database with any edited values. Nor do I see, once a row is selected, how
> to get that selected row and do something with it.
>
> So, I'm pretty clueless, which makes it hard to help me, but I'd appreciate
> any info or pointers.
>
> Will

Warren Bell
909-645-8864
warrenbell2@gmail.com

Re: inmethod grid and add/delete examples

Posted by Will Jaynes <wj...@gmail.com>.