Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 09:23:11 UTC

trouble with maven deploy

Hi,

I'm trying to mvn deploy the 10.10.2.0 release artifacts but it's returning
401 errors for me (I've had to change my pwd, as well as my machine since
last time, and I could not get this to work last time either, anyway).

I am guessing this is similar to the trouble I had last time I tried this,
apparently I am not correctly specifying the details.
Can someone do some handholding in PDT tomorrow?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: trouble with maven deploy

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 4/15/14 12:23 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to mvn deploy the 10.10.2.0 release artifacts but it's
> returning 401 errors for me (I've had to change my pwd, as well as my
> machine since last time, and I could not get this to work last time
> either, anyway).
>
> I am guessing this is similar to the trouble I had last time I tried
> this, apparently I am not correctly specifying the details.
> Can someone do some handholding in PDT tomorrow?
>
> Thx,
> Myrna
Hi Myrna,

Looking through the 10.8.3 email, it appears that authentication
problems are a likely cause of the 401 errors. Are your credentials
correct as stored in settings.xml? I'll be around today and can lend a
hand if necessary.

Thanks,
-Rick