Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tim Howell <ti...@fefcful.org> on 2004/10/15 20:17:21 UTC

OT: mod_ssl list...

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm having some trouble subscribing to
the mod_ssl list and thought someone here might have additional
information.

Does the mod_ssl list still exist?  I've tried subscribing both from the
web and by sending an email to majordomo@modssl.org but after fifteen
hoursI haven't received a confirmation message or any list traffic.

I have a couple of (I think pretty simple) questions about configuring
mod_perl under mod_ssl, but I think they belong to the mod_ssl list.

Thanks,

--TWH