Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "George F. Crewe" <ge...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 20:43:34 UTC

Newbie Logicsheet question...

I am trying to use the soap.xsl logicsheet and found that I need to do
some modifications to work with my webservices project. However, I am
having several problems:

-I have a problem getting the changes, I made on soap.xsl, reflected
when I run my XSP file. Should I change the soap.xsl in the source or
build directory?

-How I should reflect those changes? Do I need to restart cocoon? Do I
need to rebuild cocoon?

To prevent caching of the request I am using the noncaching atribute
on teh map pipeline as you can see in the following:

 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline type="noncaching">

   <map:match pattern="listselection">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="selectionlisting.xsp"/>
	<map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

  </map:pipeline>

I am using Cocoon 2.18 on Windows XP.