Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com> on 2019/03/28 20:00:33 UTC

Karaf SSH error

For my integration tests, I launch two separate Karaf instances.
When I try to connect from one instance to the other using the ssh:ssh  command, I always get the error:

org.apache.sshd.common.SshException: Server key did not validate
	at org.apache.sshd.client.session.AbstractClientSession.checkKeys(AbstractClientSession.java:495)

I suppose that, because both instances are running in the same host, there may be a conflict with the ~/.sshkaraf directory, but I don’t know how to solve this issue.
The server key of now instance is overriding/conflicting the server key of the other instance?

(I am using Karaf   4.2.0)
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Alex soto

Re: Karaf SSH error

Posted by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com>.
Thank you JB,

Yes, that option would be nice to have.  Thanks for the workaround.

Best regards,
Alex soto

Re: Karaf SSH error

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.