Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/28 04:04:08 UTC

[result] Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

I know it's only been about 15 hours for this vote, but we have Alan
itching to get it in the sandbox, and +1 votes from

geir, matt, sachin, dims, jeff, bruce, david j, hiram, alan and john

and no complaints or even concerns voiced about putting in sandbox as
far as I can tell, so I think Alan should go ahead.

If someone has a serious problem, we can always back it out.  Speak
now if this is a problem for anyone.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [result] Re: [vote] Accept Trifork contribution into the sandbox

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
He already put it in....  I figure that's an oversight (the
noncompilation) that will get fixed Real Soon Now.

If "it compiles" was a requirement, we'd have to dump the Geronimo
tree out of SVN from time to time :)

geir

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
The missing bits are CORBA "api" related so it's nothing big.

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
Geir,