Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Lukas Kahwe Smith <ml...@pooteeweet.org> on 2012/02/19 10:09:49 UTC

Re: training stanbol

On Jan 11, 2012, at 09:58 , Olivier Grisel wrote:

> 2011/12/22 Lukas Kahwe Smith <ml...@pooteeweet.org>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> so I have some content (legal documents) which was already manually tagged.
>>
>> what i would like to do now is:
>> 1) hand stanbol the document content and their manually assigned tags
>> 2) hand stanbol new documents and have them tagged only using tags from the set of tags provided manually in step 1)
>>
>> is that even possible?
>
> I am currently working on a new module that does just that. The REST
> API is not done yet but the backend is starting to work. You can have
> a look at the tests here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/enhancer/engines/topic/src/test/java/org/apache/stanbol/enhancer/engine/topic/TopicEngineTest.java
>
> In particular look at the test: testTrainClassifierFromExamples
>
> You can follow the progress on this service / engine here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-197

How are things going?
I was hoping to revisit integration with resoltuionfinder.org in march.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org

Re: training stanbol

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2012/2/19 Lukas Kahwe Smith <ml...@pooteeweet.org>:

> On Jan 11, 2012, at 09:58 , Olivier Grisel wrote:
>
>> 2011/12/22 Lukas Kahwe Smith <ml...@pooteeweet.org>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> so I have some content (legal documents) which was already manually tagged.
>>>
>>> what i would like to do now is:
>>> 1) hand stanbol the document content and their manually assigned tags
>>> 2) hand stanbol new documents and have them tagged only using tags from the set of tags provided manually in step 1)
>>>
>>> is that even possible?
>>
>> I am currently working on a new module that does just that. The REST
>> API is not done yet but the backend is starting to work. You can have
>> a look at the tests here:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/enhancer/engines/topic/src/test/java/org/apache/stanbol/enhancer/engine/topic/TopicEngineTest.java
>>
>> In particular look at the test: testTrainClassifierFromExamples
>>
>> You can follow the progress on this service / engine here:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-197
>

> How are things going?

Unfortunately I did not have the time to make big progress on
STANBOL-197 recently.

Good, here is the link without the typo :) http://resolutionfinder.org/

--
Olivier