Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2018/01/06 06:26:20 UTC

[JENKINS] - Upgrade of JDK that Jenkins Master uses.

Hi All,

Tomorrow we’ll see the upgrade of the Default JDK that Jenkins Master instance will use to run on.

From JDK 1.8.0_151 to JDK 9.0.1

This change should not affect any builds.

Thanks

Gav…

Re: [JENKINS] - Upgrade of JDK that Jenkins Master uses.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
In light that Jenkins is not fully tested we will hold off for now.

Thanks Andrew.

Gav…

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.