Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Divya Reddy <di...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/12 01:25:38 UTC

scenario using jsr181 and servicemix-http

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have two web services which perform similar
operations but have different schemas. One web service will be exposed to
the client and the other will be deployed in any other application server
but not exposed to the client.

I have to deploy the web service which will be exposed to the client in
servicemix. I guess this can be done through the jsr181 component. Then I
need to pass the SOAP message to the next component in the servicemix.xml
which will transform the message to the format required by the external web
service (deployed on any app server). Using this transformed SOAP message I
need to call the external web service.

Can anybody please let me know which components I need to use for deploying
web service in servicemix. How do I get the SOAP message passed from this
component to the next one?
Finally for making a call to the external web service, which component
should I use to make a call to the external web service using this
transformed SOAP message?

Thanks,
Divya Reddy