Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/03/04 23:30:12 UTC

The Pushback Effects of Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and Age in Code Review (CACM)

Sharing this article with the list. I think you need a subscription to view.

https://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2022/3/258909-the-pushback-effects-of-race-ethnicity-gender-and-age-in-code-review/fulltext

Kenn

Re: The Pushback Effects of Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and Age in Code Review (CACM)

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Typo: I _don't_ think you need a subscription. I do have a subscription but
it worked for me in a "private" browsing window.

Kenn